To decide whether or not you should have a hearing test, we suggest you ask yourself these 5 questions:
- Are there situations where I would like to hear better?
- Has a family member or friend expressed concern about my hearing?
- Do I have a medical condition that is associated with increased incidence of hearing loss? (Such as diabetes, heart or circulatory problems, depression or memory issues.)
- Do I experience tinnitus (ringing / buzzing in the ears)?
- Have I reached 50 years of age? Time for a baseline! Everyone over the age of 50 should have their hearing tested every 5 years.
Click here for Online Hearing Test.